The Order History page provides visibility into the rewards sent from your platform. You can refine your order history via the date picker or search for a specific reward or set of rewards using the search criteria outlined below.
Search for a Previously Placed Order
- Click the Order History icon in the navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
2. Select from one of these search criteria:
- Search all accounts or Search current account.
- Reference Order ID—This is the unique, Tango Card–generated order ID attached to each reward.
- Recipient Email—This is the email address where the reward was originally sent.
- Account Identifier—This shows orders processed under a specific account.
- Group Identifier—This shows orders processed under a specific group.
- Notes—This is an optional custom field used at the time of ordering.
- External Reference ID—This is an optional field most customers don't use.
3. Enter the corresponding information into the search field and click the search button (magnifying-glass icon).
NOTE: If you enter information that doesn't match the search criterion, no results will populate. For example, if you select Reference Order ID but then input an email address.
4. Find your order in the search results and click the order number to access the Order Summary page.
5. Click the appropriate line item ID to open the Reward History and Reward Details tabs to see additional details.
Reward History provides access to a reward's email-status history, showing whether the reward email was delivered successfully. You also have the ability to check whether a Reward Link has been redeemed, and which gift card it has been redeemed for -
With the appropriate permissions, you can also resend a reward to either the same email address or a new email address.
Reward Details provides reward information, such as brand, amount, redemption instructions, email template, and gift message. You can also view the Redemption URL by clicking the "eye" icon next to "Reward Credentials".
Looking for details regarding email events and what they mean? Check out Understanding Email Statuses.
Looking to learn more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!