An ETID is a unique identifier associated with a reward email template saved to your platform.
When to Use It
The ETID is used to complete the order spreadsheet for bulk uploads. Complete instructions for submitting bulk orders through Rewards Genius can be found in How to Place an Order with Bulk Upload.
Where to Find It
- Click the blue "Account" tab in the top-right corner of the Rewards Genius dashboard.
- Click "Email Templates" from the drop-down menu.
- Beneath each template name, you'll see a EXXXXX enclosed in a box—that's the ETID associated with that specific template.
- Click inside the box to copy the ETID to use when filling out your bulk-order form.
- Note: The full list of available ETIDs for your platform can be found in the ETID Key tab of your Bulk Order Template for ease of use.
*Looking to learn even more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!