Our Rewards Genius for Salesforce app gives you another way to use digital gift cards to engage prospects, reward customers, and incentivize employees. Once you download and set up the app, you can start sending rewards and incentives directly from your Salesforce instance on the sales or service cloud.
What's Covered Here
This guide covers the steps for setting up manual and automatic programs using the app. Please don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions beyond what’s covered here.
Prior to using this set-up guide, you’ll need to take two steps:
- Download the Rewards Genius for Salesforce app from the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Email us to request sandbox—and eventually production—API keys. If you already have a Rewards Genius account, learn more about managing API keys directly from your portal here.
To help you get the most out of this guide, we’ve provided automatic- and manual-program definitions and examples:
Definition: A reward program that enables Salesforce users to send ad-hoc rewards.
Example: “As part of our referral marketing efforts, I want my sales team to be able to send $100 digital gift cards to customers that refer new accounts.” Create a manual program to enable sales team members to send referral rewards directly from their Salesforce instance whenever the need arises.
Definition: A reward program that’s triggered by a predefined set of rules or process within Salesforce.
Example: ”I want to send a $50 Amazon.com e-gift card to new customers.” Set lead conversion as the trigger and then simply add an action for the App to automatically send the potential customer a $50 Amazon.come-gift card on a branded email template.
For more about creating automated processes using Process Builder, check out the
Salesforce help article.
Step One: Connect Rewards Genius to Salesforce
1. Open the AppLauncher within Salesforce.
2. Enter Tango Card into the search bar. When it appears, open the Tango Card Setup.
3. Finish setting up the connection between Rewards Genius and Salesforce.
4. Enter the Platform Name and Key you received from Tango Card to connect your App to the Rewards Genius account.
Note: If you haven’t already spoken with a Tango Card representative, email us to get a Platform Name and Key.
Note: Using a Production Platform Name and Key will result in live funds being used to send rewards.
5. Let Salesforce know how often to send rewards through the App by setting your preferred Job Schedule.
Note: All programs created using the App will send rewards on the cadence you set here.
6. Choose the job frequency that works best for your rewards programs. This can be changed at any time.
Continue setting up your app with Part Two.
*Sign-up to watch our on-demand webcast Driving Real Results with Rewards Genius for Salesforce here!