**NOTE: This article is outdated. For our most recent Order History and Reports documentation, click here.
Note: Rewards Genius is only able to track the redemption history for all Reward Links. We are unable to track the redemption history for branded eGift Cards.
1. Click the "Order History" icon in the navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
2. Select from one of these search criteria:
- Search all accounts or Search current account.
- Reference Order ID—This is the unique, Tango Card–generated order ID attached to each reward.
- Recipient Email—This is the email address where the reward was originally sent.
- Group Identifier—This shows orders processed under a specific group.
- Notes—This is an optional custom field used at the time of ordering.
- External Reference ID—This is a feature used by our API customers.
3. Enter the corresponding information into the search field and click the search button (magnifying-glass icon).
4. Find your order in the search results and click the "Reference Order ID" to access the "Order Summary" page.
5. Click the appropriate "Line Item ID" to open the Reward History.
Note: You can switch between the reward "Details" and "Reward History" for more details of the reward.
6. Click the "Reward History" to view email events and redemption history.
Note: In the "Details" you can see the "Remaining Balance" of a Reward Link, as well as the "Reward Status."
7. Here you can see if a Reward Link has been redeemed, and what reward the recipient has redeemed their Reward Link for.
*Looking to learn even more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!