***Note: This is a new order flow only available to beta users. To view all generally available ordering methods, check out this article.***
Standard Mode is designed to make it as simple as possible to send rewards to up to 15 recipients. If you need to send rewards to more than 15 recipients, we suggest taking a look at our Bulk Upload guide.
How to Place an Order
To begin, go to the left-side navigation bar and click Place an Order. Then follow these steps:
1). Select the reward you'd like to send
- The reward you select will be added to your cart. You'll have the option of adding more items to your cart before checkout.
2). Email Delivery: Enter your recipient, reward, and email-template information
- Add additional recipients for this reward by clicking the + icon next to Recipients. We recommend adding no more than 15 recipients. If you do need to add more than 15, check out our Bulk Upload guide.
- If you have the option, you may choose your reward delivery method by switching between Email Delivery and Mail Delivery. Selecting Mail Delivery will prompt you to enter your recipient's physical address rather than their email address.
- We're going to stick with Email Delivery for this guide. Click the Email Templates button to select the email template for sending these rewards.
- Click "Switch Template" if you would like to use a different email template for this order batch.
- You can then choose the template you would like to use instead. Click "Save Template" when you are finished with your changes and click the blue "Back" button in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
- If you would like to use multiple email templates for this order botch, toggle on the Advanced Options toggle in the top right.
- Click the email template you'd like to use. You can also click Select Recipient to choose which recipient receives that specific email template. Click the grey X in the upper right-hand corner to exit this page.
- Once you're back on the order page, you have the option of toggling on two additional fields: Last Name and Notes.
- Click the Add Cart button to add these items to your cart.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 if you'd like to add additional rewards to your cart.
3). Navigating to Your Cart
- After you click Add to Cart a banner will appear on the top of your screen. This banner will go away if not interacted with for six seconds.
- If you wish to proceed to your Shopping Cart where you can review and edit the items in your cart, click the "Go to cart" button
- You may also select "Proceed to checkout" which will take you directly to the checkout page
- If the banner has timed out, don't worry! You may click the cart icon located at the upper right-hand side of the catalog, then click "Go to Cart" to be taken to your Shopping Cart.
- Once in your Shopping Cart, you can choose to Delete or Edit line items by clicking the corresponding button. Click the Checkout button when you're ready to checkout. If you'd like to add more items to your cart, click the Place an Order link at the top left-hand side of the screen.
- If you need to clear your cart, click the Delete All button near the top-right corner of the page.
- Once on the Checkout page, use the Order PO Number and Order Notes fields if you would like to reference a particular PO number or note for this order. The notes entered on this Checkout Page will be associated with the entire order, whereas the notes entered in the Notes field at beginning of the order will be associated with the line-item they were entered for.
- These fields can not be seen by your recipients; these are available for you to view in your Rewards Genius Order History page
- Click Place Order to place your order. Once completed, you will be directed to Order History page where you may check the status of your order.
*Looking to learn even more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!