Custom Print Templates can be created to add a touch of personalization to the Printed Reward Links® sent to your end-recipients.
- Click the blue Accounts button in the top right corner of the screen. Click on Reward Templates from the drop down menu.
- Click Create template in the top right corner of the screen, then click Create Print Template.
- Next, designate a Template name for your new Print Template
- Enter text for the To name, From name, and Message fields. After entering text, you can preview how the text will appear on the Printed Template via the preview on the right side of the page.
- Note: The To name, From name, and Message fields are optional fields, and can overridden when placing orders via Standard Mode or Bulk Upload.
- Once you are finished with the redemption side of the Print Template, click the non redemption side tab to customize the text that your recipients will see in the letter head.
- Click Save to finalize your changes.
Interested in customizing the background image that appears in your Print Template? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd be happy to discuss the customization fee, and get you started on that process.
*Looking to learn even more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!