Bulk Upload is designed for sending rewards to more than 15 recipients (and up to 50,000).
If your order is smaller you may still use Bulk Upload, but we suggest taking a look at our Standard Mode guide. If you need to place a bulk order for more than 50,000 rows, however, refer to the guide on How to Upload a Bulk File with more than 50,000 rows.
If you're looking for our Email Delivery Bulk Upload guide, you can find that here.
How to Place a Bulk Order (Mail Delivery)
Click the Place an Order tab in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. Then, click Upload Bulk Order.
If your catalog has the option, you may select from either the Email Delivery Template
or the Mail Delivery Template.
Note: You can't include both email- and mail-delivered rewards in the same upload.
Bulk Upload Template Walkthrough
Please Note: To avoid errors when uploading the Bulk Order file to Rewards Genius, don't remove or add columns to the Bulk Upload Template, and avoid using any special characters in the filename. For best results we recommend only using alphanumeric characters and hyphens (-) and underscores (_).
- Select the Mail Delivery Template and open the Excel spreadsheet. Go to the Instructions and Examples tab at the bottom of the page for guidance on what each column is used for.
- Note: Required fields are indicated: UTID, Reward Amount, Ship to First Name, Ship to Last Name, Address 1, City, State and Zip. Your available UTIDs can be found in the UTID Key tab of the Bulk Order Template.
- Note: To prevent duplicate order processing, Rewards Genius requires each uploaded file to have a unique file name.
- In your Rewards Genius portal, click Place an Order in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
- Click More Order Options in the top-right corner and select Upload Bulk File.
- If you have any items in your cart at the time of uploading the bulk order file, the bulk order will override whatever is currently in the cart.
- If your file contains any errors, this will be indicated once the file is uploaded. Correct the errors, and re-upload the corrected file.
- Once in your Shopping Cart, you can edit line items in your order by clicking Edit button next to the line you would like to edit.
- Click the Checkout button to get to the Checkout page. You can also clear your shopping cart by clicking the Delete All button towards the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once on the Checkout page, use the Order PO Number and Order Notes fields if you'd like to reference a particular PO number or note for this order. The notes entered on this Checkout page will be associated with the entire order, whereas the notes entered in the Mail Delivery Template will be associated with the line-item they were entered for.
- Click the final Place Order button to confirm your order.
*Looking to learn even more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!