Note: Qualtrics incentives created via manage.rewardsgenius.com will result in actual funds being used to send real rewards. If you need to create sandbox incentives for running tests, please get in touch with your Tango Card support representative.
To get started, you’ll need to complete three steps:
- Sign up for Rewards Genius
- Set up your Rewards Genius account
- Create your Qualtrics incentive
1. Sign Up for Rewards Genius
2. Set Up Rewards Genius
You can find step-by-step instructions for setting up your Rewards Genius dashboard in our Rewards Genius User Guide. Steps covered in the user guide include the following:
- Logging into your account
- Creating and funding your account
- Creating an email template
3. Create Your Qualtrics Incentive(s)
Step three is completed in both Rewards Genius and Qualtrics, but you'll start in Rewards Genius:
- Navigate to Qualtrics on the left-hand menu bar and click Add New Incentive + in the top-left corner.
- Complete Incentive Name, Reward, Client, and Details. Click Create Incentive and review the information.
- If it all looks good, click Create Incentive.
4. Copy code to clipboard.
Note: The "Completes Allowed" feature is based on the recipient email address (i.e. one email address, one complete allowed per that email address)
Once you've copied the code, the rest of the set-up occurs in your Qualtrics account. We cover those final steps in this article.