View vs. Manage Permissions
- View - permissions: These allow a user to view features.
- Manage - permissions: These enable a user to view features as well as make changes within those features.
- Admin - User has full permissions.
- Standard - User has View and Manage permissions for all pages other than Funding and Users.
- Support Lead - User has View permission for Email Templates and Manage permission for Order History.
- Support - User has View permissions for Email Templates and Order History.
- Sender - User has the ability to Place an Order only.
- Custom - This role enables an Admin to further customize permissions for a user who needs a different combination of permissions than those described above.
*Note: Users with Specific Access will not have Email Templates permissions, Integrations Permissions, or Accounts and Users permissions.
*Looking to learn even more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!