Note: Rewards Genius is only able to track the redemption history for Reward Links. We're unable to track the redemption history for direct merchant e-gift cards.
1. Click the Order History icon in the navigation bar on the left side of your screen.
2. Define your search criteria using the following search options:
Search all accounts or Search current account.
Reference Order ID—This is the unique, Tango Card–generated order ID attached to each reward.
Recipient Email—This is the email address where the reward was originally sent.
Group Identifier—This shows orders processed under a specific group.
Notes—This is an optional custom field used at the time of ordering.
External Reference ID—This is a feature used by our API customers.
PO Number— A tracking number used for customers who fund via invoicing.
3. Enter the corresponding information into the search field and click the search button (magnifying-glass icon).
4. Find your order in the search results and click the Reference Order ID to access the Order Summary page.
5. Click the appropriate Line Item ID to open the Reward History pop-out.
6. Click Reward History to view email events and redemption history.
Note: You can switch between Details and Reward History tabs for more details about the reward. In the Details you can see the remaining balance of a Reward Link, as well as the reward status.
7. In Reward History, you can see if a Reward Link has been redeemed, and which reward was chosen during redemption.
Digital Reward Link
Printed Reward Link
*Looking to learn even more about Rewards Genius? Sign up for our weekly webcast here!